Your shopping cart is empty!
SC Gatti Textile S.R.L., based in Turbinei Street, no. 4, 600360, Bacau, Romania, as a data controller, is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of www.antoniogatti.co.uk
We do not transmit, sell or give your data to third parties for marketing purposes other than S.C. Gatti Textile S.R.L. Data sent to third parties is used only to provide you with our services.
This privacy notice explains how your data is collected, used, transferred and disclosed by SC Gatti Textile S.R.L. and it applies to data collected when you use our website www.antoniogatti.co.uk.
What type of personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following types of your personal data:
1. Identity Data and Contact Data includes information such as: first name, last name, email address, shipping address, billing address, location, country
2. Financial Data includes information such as: payment details. The online payments are not processed directly by SC Gatti Textile S.R.L and they are made via EuroPayment Services S.R.L and PayPal.
3. Transaction Data includes information such as: details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders (such as basket number, order number, subtotal, title, discounts, shipping, number of items, product number, single item price, category, tax etc.); payments to and from you and details of other products and services you have obtained from us, correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders, and details of any rewards and bonuses awarded.
4. Technical Data includes information such as: details of the device(s) you use to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, your username and password, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
5. Profile Data includes information such as: purchases or orders made by you, product and style interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
6. Usage Data includes information such as: how and when you use our website, how you moved around it, what you searched for; website/app performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs and other communication data;
7. Marketing and Communications Data includes information such as: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
How we collect your personal data
We may collect your personal data in several ways, for example:
1. Direct interactions – you may give us your personal information by filling in forms, entering information online or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, telephone or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide, for example, when you: create an account or purchase products on our website; subscribe to our newsletter, discussion boards, social media sites or create wish lists; enter a competition; contact us with an enquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, or messaging service);
3. Third parties – we may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including: Technical Data from third parties, including analytics providers such as Google, technical data from affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website, contact, financial and transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
The legal basis for processing your personal data
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it. We will only collect personal data from you when: we have your consent to do so, or we need your personal data to perform a contract with you. For example, to, fulfil your order or provide customer support connected with an order, or the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
Using the information we collect
SC Gatti Textile S.R.L. may use your personal data in the following ways:
- - To create an account and register you as a new customer.
- - To process and deliver your order including: recording your order details; keeping you informed about the order status; process payments and refunds, collect money owed to us; and assist fraud prevention and detection.
- - To manage our relationship with you, including: providing you with any information, products and services that you request from us; notifying you about changes to our services, terms and conditions or privacy notice; asking you to leave a review or take a survey.
- - To enable you to take part in a competition, event, survey, or receive a reward for shopping with us.
- - To administer, protect and improve our business and our website, including: troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, data analysis, reporting and hosting of data;
- - To deliver relevant website content, online advertisements and information for you; and measure the effectiveness of the advertising provided.
- - To use data analytics to: improve our website, products, services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences; and for market research, statistical and survey purposes
- - To recommend products, services discounts and offers that may be of interest to you, including to send you such information by email, post or SMS.
- - To inform or remind you by email of any task carried out via our website which remains uncompleted, such as incomplete orders or abandoned baskets.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we wish to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. We may process personal data without your consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
How long we keep your data for
We will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) it was provided for and to meet our legal obligations.
Marketing - your preferences
We may send you marketing communications and promotional offers: if you have opened an account with us or purchased goods from us, or registered for a promotion or event, and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing (in accordance with your preferences, as explained below); by email if you have signed up for email newsletters; if you have provided us with your details when you entered a competition and you have consented to receiving such marketing (in accordance with your preferences, as explained below).
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Transactional, Usage, Profile Data and Marketing and Communications Data to form a view on what we think you may like, or what may be of interest to you, and to send you details of products and offers which may be relevant for you.
We will ask you for your preferences in relation to receiving marketing communications by email, post, SMS and other communication channels. From time to time we may also include with your order, inserts advertising goods, services or offers from other third-party companies that you may be interested in. In respect of third party marketing communications, we will obtain your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You will always have full control of your marketing preferences. If you do not wish to continue receiving marketing information from us (or any third party, if applicable) at any time: you can unsubscribe or ‘opt-out’ by using the unsubscribe button and following the link included in the footer of any marketing email; or account holders may withdraw their consent by simply logging in and editing My Account.
We use online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you find our products. Like many companies, we may target Antonio Gatti banners and ads to you when you use other websites and apps, based on your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and a range of advertising technologies such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience Service.
Our use of analytics and targeted advertising tools
We use a range of analytics and targeted advertising tools to display relevant website content on our website and online advertisements on other websites and apps (as described above) to you, deliver relevant content to you in marketing communications (where applicable), and to measure the effectiveness of the advertising provided. For example, we use tools such as Google Analytics to analyse Google's interest-based advertising data and/or third-party audience data to target and improve our marketing campaigns, marketing strategies and website content. We may also use tools provided by other third parties, such as Facebook.
To opt out of targeted advertising you need to disable your ‘cookies’ in your browser settings or opt-out of the relevant third-party ad setting. The Digital Advertising Alliance (which includes companies such as Google and Facebook) provides a tool called WebChoices that can perform a quick scan of your computer or mobile devices, find out which participating companies have enabled customised ads for your browser, and adjust your browser preferences accordingly.
Links to other websites and third parties
Our website may include links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, or to social media platforms. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to their websites.
Sharing your personal data
We may disclose and share your personal data with the parties set out below:
1. where you have consented for us to do so;
2. to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties that we use in connection with the running of our business for the purposes set out in the table above in the section ‘How we use your data’, such as:
§ third party service providers that we engage to provide IT systems and software, and to host our website;
§ third party payment processing services- Paypal and - EuroPayment Services S.R.L
§ third party billing services - Sc Intelligent It Srl
§ third party service providers that we engage to deliver goods you have ordered- Dynamic Parcel Distribution (DPD)
§ third party service providers that we engage to send emails and postal mail on our behalf including in relation to incomplete orders or abandoned baskets, or marketing communications, to provide data cleansing services and to provide marketing and advertising services;
§ analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website;
§ affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website;
3. to protect our customers and website from fraud and theft, we may share personal data that is required to make identity checks and personal data that we obtain from making identity checks (including data relating to your age, name and location), together with account information, with organisations (including law enforcement agencies), involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction. Please note that these third parties may retain a record of the information that we provide to them for this purpose;
4. if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation.
Transferring personal data outside the EEA
The personal data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, destinations outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") using legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. We will take all steps necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
Whenever we transfer personal data outside the EEA, we will ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring appropriate safeguards, as required by law, are in place. This may include using specific contractual clauses approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection as it has in Europe.
You have several rights under the data privacy legislation. This includes, under certain circumstances, the right to:
1. request access to your personal data- you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain information relating to our processing of your personal data.
2. request correction of your personal data- you are entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can update your personal data at any time by logging into your DPO@antoniogatti.co.uk
3. request erasure of your personal data - this enables you to request that Sc Gatti Textile SRL delete your personal data, where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
4. request restriction of processing of your personal data - you have a right to ask Sc. Gatti Textile. SRL to suspend the processing of your personal data in certain scenarios, for example if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data, or you have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. Where processing is restricted, we can retain sufficient information about you to ensure that the restriction is respected in future.
5. request the transfer of your personal data - you have the right to obtain a digital copy of your personal data or request the transfer of your personal data to another company. Please note though that this right only applies to automated data which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the data to perform a contract with you.
6. object to processing of your personal data - you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we believe we have a legitimate interest in processing it (as explained above). You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your data which override your rights and freedoms.
7. object to automated decision making - you have the right to object to the automated processing of your personal data without human intervention. This form of processing is permitted where it is necessary as part of our contract with you, providing that appropriate safeguards are in place or your explicit consent has been obtained.
For any questions, comments or requests for more information, please email us at DPO@antoniogatti.co.uk